Strictly Personal ( Please Help me because of God)

From: pmaryotete
Subject: Strictly Personal ( Please Help me because of God)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 07:05:43 -0600

The Palace of King of Ogoni Kingdom,
Ogoni Oil producing community,
Rivers State Nigeria.

Attention:

Dearest in the Lord,

My Dear I know this letter will come to you as a surprise, I have already
thought of what will come to your

mind or how you will feel when you see my mail, but because of the persuation
I have in the spirit, and the

convinction God has placed in my mind, I picked up courage to write you
knowing that it is Gods wish.

I am Princess  Mary Otete, daughter of Chief Oti Otete, the king of Ogoni
Kingdom. I am 25 years old and a

graduate of Mass Communication. My father was the king of Ogoni Kingdom
the highest oil producing area in

Nigeria. He was in charge of reviving royalties from the multi-national
oil companies and government on behalf

of the oil producing communities in Nigeria.

After the hanging of the Ogoni Nine(9) including Ken Saro Wiwa by the late
dictator General Sani Abacha, my

father suffered stroke and died in August 27th last year. But before his
death, he called me and told me he has

Twenty Three Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand Dollars (USD23,560,000.00)
cash in his possession,

specially deposited in a Security vault company here. He advised me not
to tell anybody except my mother who is

the last wife of the (8) eight wives that he married.

My mother did not bear any male child for him. Which implies that all my
father's properties, companies e.t.c.,

we have no share in them because my mother has no male child according to
African Tradition. My father

therefore secretly gave me all the relevant documents of the said money,
and told me that I should use this

money with my mother and my younger sisters because he knows that traditionally,
if he dies we cannot get

anything, as inheritance. He importantly advised me that I should seek foreign
assistannce and that I should

not invest this money here in Nigeria because of his other wives and male
children who happen to be my elders.

I am soliciting for your immediate assistance to get a Bungalow for us,
where I will live with my mother and

two younger sisters and further advise me where and how I will invest the
balance money overseas, possibly on

products of your company and other profitable ventures.

I believe that by the special grace of God, you will help us move this money
out of Nigeria to any country of

your choice where we can invest this money judiciously with you. You are
entitled to a reasonable part of this

money based on our agreement, and God will bless you as you help us, Please
reply through my e-mail

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible. Please reply through
my mail box:

Remain blessed.

Princess Mary Otete