COULD YOU ASSIST

From: frank_peters
Subject: COULD YOU ASSIST
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:09:11 +0200

Dear Friend,

This letter must be a surprise to you, but I write to request for your
strictest help and assistance to take the transfer of $18,000,000.00. This is a
fraction of the money which we took to Central African Republic on exile from
Haiti.

My name is Frank Peters, I was the special personal assistant to the deposed
president of Haiti Rev. Jean Bertrand   Aristide following the crisis that
caused Mr. President to leave office by force.We departed to seek asylum in
Central African Republic but while I was out fixing arrangements for the above
referred money, $18,000,000.00 in a security Company from where we will
systematically transfer to safe banks of our choice on behalf of the President
with fictitious name.

Unfortunately an order came suddenly from the President of Central African
Republic that President, Rev. Jean Bertrand  Aristide and his entourage should
leave his country in the next six hours apparently rejecting President
Aristide's and his entourage asylum. I was asked to report back with the money
but I was in the middle of concluding the transaction with the security
company, I decided to ignore orders and concluded with the security company,
when they could not wait longer than the time they had, they departed for
Jamaica without me.

Now I am in hiding in another small country and I have disengaged myself from
the service of President Aristide, now the codes and documents are in my
possession.

Now I want to move the money as it is the routine to a safer account outside
(Central African Republic) because the money is not expected to be too long
with the Security Company before moving it out to a safer and strong account,
you will be entitled to 20% for your assistance.

You can only reach me through e-mail for security reasons for now reply through
my alternative email address: address@hidden

Yours Sincerely,

Frank Peters