Re: svn copy conflicts with autotools ?

From: Leonardo Boiko
Subject: Re: svn copy conflicts with autotools ?
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 10:15:12 -0400

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
Maybe one of the automake targets do a full cleanup, I never tried to track
that down.  I never needed it.

Doesn't "make distclean" do that?  But I too never needed it...

Anyway, I make sure to rm -f all autotools-generated files in the autogen.sh
script BEFORE I regen the autotools stuff (except for the docs, such as
COPYING, etc).  This keeps stuff like install-sh always up-to-date ;-)

Like I said, I use "autoreconf -ifs". No autogen.sh whatsoever. I'm not sure about the docs though, since I use "foreign".

--
Leonardo Boiko