Re: How to extend automake?

From: Thomas Degris
Subject: Re: How to extend automake?
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 10:44:56 +0200

Hello,

make dist-deb, dist-ebuild, ... would be nice also and I think it would save lot of time for lot of people.

Thomas

Harald Dunkel wrote:

Tom Howard wrote:
Hi Bruno,

I used ax_add_mk_macro in ax_dist_rpm.m4 so that in my projects I can run

make dist-rpm

to create an rpm distribution.  Using these macros, all I have to add to
the Makefile.am is @INCLUDE_MK@ at the end.

It would be pretty cool if Automake could append this
automagically when generating the Makefile.in files.

Regards

Harri