AW: Prevent libtool-output

From: Roesner Thomas
Subject: AW: Prevent libtool-output
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:19:40 +0200

Dear Ralf,

it is because we cant see the useful information in on the first sight. The
first Project has nearly 600 files of sourcecode, the second about 1000. There
are some moments, we want/need to compile via console, not an ide.

Is there no m4 Macro or something like this used to create the according entry
in the Makefile?

Kind Regards,
Thomas