Re: Multiple install targets

From: Marwan Badawi
Subject: Re: Multiple install targets
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:05:35 +0100

Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
Should you use a recursive Makefile structure, you'd need to write the
necessary recursion targets as well, unfortunately.

Is there a way to add my install-libonly-recursive target to the RECURSIVE_TARGETS variable? I tried adding the line RECURSIVE_TARGETS = $(RECURSIVE_TARGETS) install-libonly-recursive to but I end up with the exact same line in the Makefile (which is normal Automake behavior, duh!).

So is there a way to get RECURSIVE_TARGET = (Contents of RECURSIVE_TARGETS) install-libonly-recursive , or do I have to rewrite the rules for install-libonly-recursive myself? (an what about install-libonly-am, do I have to do anything about that target?).

Thanks again,

Même la modération ne doit pas être pratiquée à l'excès