autoconf: No such file or directory

From: emammendes
Subject: autoconf: No such file or directory
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:24:41 -0200

After a lot of struggle and help, I managed to get my programs in an automake
format (configure;make;make install).  I have used same structure to all of
them, and had no problem configure; make and make install on my machine at
home.  Downloading the packages to my pc at the office. just one package
didn't work.  Configure went ok but when I try make ....

cd . && /bin/sh /home/eduardo/programs/bispec_f90_automake/config/missing
--run autoconf
autoconf: No such file or directory
make: *** [configure] Error 1

There is no but  missing has a test for it.  What
is going on?

Many thanks