Re: dist-bzip2 with subdirs

From: Paulo J. Matos
Subject: Re: dist-bzip2 with subdirs
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:29:19 +0100

I'm having a problem with dist-bzip2 since on my makefile I have :
VPATH %.cc ./x ./xx ./xxx ...

bin_PROGRAMS = foo
foo_SOURCES = foo.cc bar.cc ...

When dist-bzip2 tries to copy some files not direcly in ./src it fails
miserably. Is there any solution for this? Or usually when using
multiple dirs, one should not use VPATH but instead souces should be
foo_SOURCES = ./x/foo.cc ./xx/bar.cc ...

Thanks,

Paulo Matos