Re: Noobie question about doing "src" dirs

From: Douglas Phillipson
Subject: Re: Noobie question about doing "src" dirs
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 12:14:28 -0700

Tyler MacDonald wrote:
Douglas Phillipson <address@hidden> wrote:
I have:
SUBDIRS = srcbin_PROGRAMS = hello

Those two should not be on the same line :-)

It's creating the in the "src" dir, but not the top level dir. What Am I doing wrong?

Everything else looks good!

                - Tyler

The autoconf tutorial states that either a or a can be used initially. What is the difference and why would you use the over the didn't work for me, I must be doing something wrong. worked though...

Doug P