Re: autoheader, fortran, and comments

From: j y
Subject: Re: autoheader, fortran, and comments
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 03:50:50 -0800 (PST)

--- Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello John,
>
> I don't have an answer to your problem yet, but I'd be interested to
> know which Fortran compiler you're using and how you're invoking it.
>
> Cheers,
> Ralf

Hi Ralph,

My configuration files are below.  I think I included them all except for the
*.m4 files which just contain some standard macros (blas/lapack/etc).  My
directories are kind of cluttered, so if I missed a necessary one, let me know.

My normal configuratin steps are
rm -f config.cache
aclocal
autoconf
autoheader
automake -a
exit

Thank,
John

************** configure.ac ***************
AC_INIT([prog],[0.1],address@hidden)
AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE()

AC_F77_DUMMY_MAIN
ACX_BLAS
ACX_LAPACK

AC_SUBST([MY_CPPFLAGS],["-x f95-cpp-input"])

AC_CONFIG_FILES([Makefile src/Makefile])
AC_PROG_FC
AC_PROG_INSTALL
AC_OUTPUT

************** Makefile.am ***************
SUBDIRS = src

************** src/Makefile.am ***************
bin_PROGRAMS = prog
prog_SOURCES = files.F90

AM_CPPFLAGS = $(MY_FPPFLAGS)
prog_LDADD = $(LAPACK_LIBS) $(BLAS_LIBS) $(LIBS) $(FLIBS)

************** config.h.in ***************
/* config.h.in. Generated from configure.ac by autoheader. */

/* Define to dummy `main' function (if any) required to link to the Fortran
libraries. */
#undef F77_DUMMY_MAIN

/* Define if F77 and FC dummy `main' functions are identical. */
#undef FC_DUMMY_MAIN_EQ_F77

/* Define if you have a BLAS library. */
#undef HAVE_BLAS

/* Define if you have LAPACK library. */
#undef HAVE_LAPACK

/* Name of package */
#undef PACKAGE

/* Define to the address where bug reports for this package should be sent. */
#undef PACKAGE_BUGREPORT

/* Define to the full name of this package. */
#undef PACKAGE_NAME

/* Define to the full name and version of this package. */
#undef PACKAGE_STRING

/* Define to the one symbol short name of this package. */
#undef PACKAGE_TARNAME

/* Define to the version of this package. */
#undef PACKAGE_VERSION

/* Version number of package */
#undef VERSION