Questions...

From: Matí­as Alejandro Torres
Subject: Questions...
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:43:04 -0300

Hi all

I'm using anjuta for generating the configure, make and make install needed files for a program of my own. After doing these i discover that... it configures and builds okey, it even checks for the needed libraries. Great so far.

Anyway .. I have a couple of questions,

1- how do i set up a PREFIX macro so i know where the program is going to be installed after executing ./configure? (accesible from my code).

2- What about if I want to install images when make install is executed? where I configure that?

Thanks, Matias.