Re: Producing MS Developer Studio Project files

From: Benoit SIGOURE
Subject: Re: Producing MS Developer Studio Project files
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:14:28 +0200

On Sep 6, 2007, at 7:26 AM, Harald Dunkel wrote:

Hi Benoit,

Benoit SIGOURE wrote:
[2] cygwin_MAKE_expansion.patch Can't be bothered to find the related posts on GNU Make W32 ML archive, sorry.

It seems that the last 2 links don't work. It said

You don't have permission to access /~tsuna/make-3.81- cygwin_MAKE_expansion.patch on this server.

Shame on me, I'll read 42 times man chmod.
Fixed, sorry.

In order to excuse me, I looked up the related threads on make-w32:

Benoit Sigoure aka Tsuna
EPITA Research and Development Laboratory