Add self-contained packaged to

From: ulaikamor
Subject: Add self-contained packaged to
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 04:09:39 -0700 (PDT)

I've built a software package with its own Makefile and libraries and now I
want to add this package to a software suite that uses Automake.

The problem is that the software package I built is designed for a scpeific
cpu, which has its own compiler, libraries and so forth, and which is not
compatible with the one used by automake.

So, is it possible to add an entry in that simply says to ignore
all checks on my package and execute the package's Makefile under its own

Thanks in advance!
Sent from the Gnu - Automake - General mailing list archive at