removing a source file for the dist rule

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: removing a source file for the dist rule
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 19:52:17 +0100 (CET)

Hey,

we have added an option to our configuration stuff that concatenates all the source files, creates another from one from them, and compiles it. The problem is that this new source file is automatically added to the source files that are added in the tar ball.

We have modified DIST_SOURCES so that it contains only the requested files to add in the tar ball, but automake gives a warning about DIST_SOURCES and that variable is not described in the automake manual (using it works, though).

So I would like to kow how i can remove that new file from the files added to the tar ball, or what is the good way to specify the files to add (as DIST_SOURCES seems to not be to good way)

thank you

Vincent Torri