Re: Keeping source directory structure

From: Peter Johansson
Subject: Re: Keeping source directory structure
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:22:38 -0400

Hi Brendon,

Brendon Costa wrote:
where abs_top_srcdir is a variable i define in my configure script
that is an absolute path to the top_srcdir (to avoid the ..'s) and is
used in the sources instead of $(top_srcdir)
To my knowledge, $(abs_top_srcdir) is defined by automake by default. So there is no need to define it yourself.

So I tried replacing the variable with:
   ../common/map.cpp \

This will kind of build, though the location it is putting the object
files in is really bad and conflicts with those from other makefiles.
I.e. they are going into:
It is not clear what the conflict is here. Are you creating several map.o files from the same why?

Peter Johansson

svndigest maintainer,
yat maintainer,