Re: debbugs and (was: slow "make clean")

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: debbugs and (was: slow "make clean")
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:15:21 -0500

Ralf Wildenhues wrote (on Mon, 14 Feb 2011 at 22:02 +0100):

> Here's a Debian PR with discussion, and a patch and description:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=34071#62
> Does that help any (haven't looked closely)?

No, that is the initial implementation of the feature that we have and
that as I describe in bug#5439 doesn't work.

>From the close message of #34071

* Added per bug subscription support to debbugs, which relies on an
 external MLM to actually deal with the requests; currently works with
 eoc and sends messages to address@hidden (closes:
 #34071)

"eoc" = "Enemies of Carlotta"
No use at all for GNU Mailman lists.