Re: bug#11323: automake-1.11.4 regression

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: bug#11323: automake-1.11.4 regression
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:08:41 +0900

Ralf Corsepius <address@hidden> writes:

No need to be obnoxious.

> a) This kind of changes is inappropriate within a release series.
> b) You don't seem to be aware about the harmfulness of this change of yours.
> Please comprend that this change was a mistake and revert it!

I think some actual data might be in order...  _which_ packages break?
In what way?  [I mean: what's the actual effective on the package's use?
In some cases a failure to create an empty directory might be a change
in behavior, but not particularly critical...]

Bore, n. A person who talks when you wish him to listen.