[Automake] Including Shared Objects and other files in Makefile.am

From: Sujit Devkar
Subject: [Automake] Including Shared Objects and other files in Makefile.am
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 09:45:33 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am working on a C++ project in which I am trying to use autotools to make my project easy to deploy. I have some .so files in a directory and some other files in different directory. Before using autotools, I had a shell script to include files using options [ I ] and [ L ] as
g++ -I /usr/abc/inc -L /usr/dia/lib ...

I read http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html, but it did not make things clear.
Could you please let me know how can I add these files in Makefile.am?

--
Regards
Sujit Kisan Devkar

message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you