Re: Part 2: Add Cleanfiles for User Defined Special Sources [Re: How to

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Part 2: Add Cleanfiles for User Defined Special Sources [Re: How to add new Makefile-Rules through Configure?]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:03:31 +0100

() Marc Wäckerlin <address@hidden>
() Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:47:37 +0100

   Any comments on what is a proper solution?

I think this kind of scan + conditionalized-inclusion mucking
is best done in autogen.sh by way of creating m4 fragments for
configure.ac and makefile fragments for the Makefile.am file(s).
To be precise, all this should happen before calling autoreconf.

If you can maintain this phase separation, life is easier.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502