[GSoC] Seeking mentors

From: Mathieu Lirzin
Subject: [GSoC] Seeking mentors
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 18:05:47 +0200

Hello,

I have requested 2 slots for Google Summer of Code this year.

While it is possible for me to mentor both projects, Giuseppe Scrivano
has pointed me that it would be preferrable to have separate mentors for
each project.

The task consists in discussing with the students about their work and
providing some help/guidance.  The ideal mentor would have some
experience with Automake codebase, a basic knowledge of Perl, and have
some time (~4 hours/week) to spend on it.

So I would like to know if someone is willing to volunteer for that
role.  In any case, I am willing to help with the mentoring task.  If
you are interested please step-up!

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37