RE: [avr-chat] AVR on 1 AA bat with just 1 L and 1 C

From: Eric Fu
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] AVR on 1 AA bat with just 1 L and 1 C
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:52:45 +1100

I think the switching frequency must be sufficiently high to get this to
work. And the switching current must be controlled low enough to avoid
pin damage. It is a good idea though if I'm in the middle of the desert.
For where I am, I would rather use a proper DC/DC boost converter or
charge pump.

Eric Fu