[avr-chat] Re: Atmega128, JTAG and ADC (Jeff Epler)

From: Dean Hall
Subject: [avr-chat] Re: Atmega128, JTAG and ADC (Jeff Epler)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:42:52 -0500

Jeff,

The rest of your post was good research, but
your example code isn't quite right.
Look what happens in the non-skip-if-bit case:
the code rjmps to p2, executes p2, returns
and then rjmps to p1 (regardless), executes p1,
returns.

So, your example will need to grow a little and gcc isn't doing so bad.

!!Dean
(sorry if this has already been pointed out, I read digest mode)