[avr-chat] Can anyone identify this JTAG interface?

From: Richard Urwin
Subject: [avr-chat] Can anyone identify this JTAG interface?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:29:00 +0100

I have found a really cheap JTAG interface board. It is based on a PC
parallel port as many of them are, but this appears to be non-standard
- in that I couldn't find anything on the net that used the same
parallel port pins.

Of course it would be easy enough to cut some tracks and make it into a
wriggler or similar, and just as easy to modify JTAG Tools to recognise
it.

But just in case I have missed something and it is a standard, does
anyone recognise it?

Parallel pin 2 -> TMS
Parallel pin 3 -> TCLK
Parallel pin 4 -> TDI
Parallel pin 5 -> TRST
Parallel pin 13 -> TDO

All pins in and out have series 100R resistors, and the 74HC244 inputs
are pulled up to target V+ via 2K2 resistors.

--
Richard Urwin