[avr-chat] compiling avrdude on FreeBSD

From: Christopher Bailey
Subject: [avr-chat] compiling avrdude on FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:18:53 -0500

I would like to compile the version of avrdude just checked out using=20

cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/avrdude co avrdude

in order to test the fix for the bug below. I have built avrdude on
FreeBSD 5.4 from the port, but I don't know how to compile from scratch.
Can someone teach me how to do this? I realize this is probably rather
elementary, but none-the-less, I would like to learn.

Thanks,
Chris