Re: CKOPT (was Re: [avr-chat] avrdude-ATMega32 fuse bits issues)

From: Daniel O'Connor
Subject: Re: CKOPT (was Re: [avr-chat] avrdude-ATMega32 fuse bits issues)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:51:56 +1030

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 04:53, Richard Urwin wrote:
> I'm only making the point because this has come up several times, and
> the usual response is "RTF datasheet". I think it is worth keeping in
> mind that this particular datum is rather inaccessible and easily
> missed.

Yes, IMO the datasheet is pretty poorly in this respect.
I think it would be good if there was a single table containing *all* of the
clock possibilities, or perhaps 2 - one for crystals and one for resonators.
However they should be with a page of each other :)

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum