Re: [avr-chat] ... a debugWIRE question

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] ... a debugWIRE question
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 07:19:31 -0400

Rick Hughes wrote:
Under the "Help" menu in AVR Studio, select the AVR Tools User Guide.  Navigate through the headings AVR Dragon->Debugging an external Target->debugWIRE debugging.  In this section you will find a subheading called "Re-enabling the ISP interface."  I think this may be what you are looking for.
Thanks, Rick, it is what I'm looking for.  The fact that I can't find it suggests that I'm going to have to have to go though the painful procedure of upgrading AVR Studio again.  I am running 4.12 SP4.  My guess is that you're running 4.13.

Could Atmel actually have left this capability out of AVR Studio 4.12 SP4?  I have wandered through all the menus looking for it.

Graham.