Re: [avr-chat] How to connect the AVRISP mkII to the chip?

From: joe
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] How to connect the AVRISP mkII to the chip?
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:48:27 -0600

Thanks to the several people who replied off-list.  The answer I was
looking for is found in several documents (none of which are included
with the ISP itself, as far as I can tell):

- doc0943.pdf, "AVR910: In-System Programming"
- ATAVRISP User Guide.pdf, "AVR ISP User Guide" (found at Digikey)
- AVRISPmkII_UG.pdf, "AVRISP mkII User Guide"

Note that the last one (the mkII user guide) isn't nearly as good as
the older one (AVR ISP user guide) at explaining the actual
connections.  All it does is name the header pins; you'd have to know
what to do with that information, which the older guide explains in
great detail.

So I think I've got what I need now, for the moment at least.  Thanks
everyone!

Best,
- Joe

--