[avr-chat] WHere to buy AVRISP MK1

From: Anton Erasmus
Subject: [avr-chat] WHere to buy AVRISP MK1
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:02:32 +0200

Hi,

Anybody know where I can buy an AVRISP Mk1 or compatible ?
I bought an AVRISP Mk2, but I am having trouble programming
AT90LS2343 using the AVRISP Mk2. I can program it via an STK200,
but I want a programmer that works using either a serial port or a
USB port.
AVR Studio can connect to the device, but does not support the AT90LS2343
on the AVRISP MK2.
avrdude seems to support it, but I am getting errors with the latest avrdude
compiled with USB support. It is picking up the programmer, but reports an error
when trying to read from the device.

Regards
  Anton Erasmus--
A J Erasmus