Re: Re : [avr-chat] "Proper" programmer for Linux ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: Re : [avr-chat] "Proper" programmer for Linux ?
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 00:46:22 +0200

Yann GOUY <address@hidden> wrote:
> hello,
> Digikey sells to France, use http://fr.digikey.com/

Hi Yann, nice to see you are still around... it's rocket launching
season for you I think ! ;-)

Thanks for the link to the French site, don't know how I missed it, I
don't remember seeing a French flag on digikey.com's top banner.
Nevermind, I have bookmarked the address.

I am surprised at how shockingly expensive they turn out, though :
the Dragon is at 41.45 Euros only, but they add 26 Euros to the bill
for shipping and other mysterious charges, not so cool...

Thanks for the link.