Re: [avr-chat] AVR and Hardware For Reading Automotive On-BoardDiagnosti

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] AVR and Hardware For Reading Automotive On-BoardDiagnostics Connector?
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 07:12:22 -0500

Vincent Trouilliez
It's even rarer when it's an american
who manages to spell it correctly ...

Ah, well, although I live in the US and am married to an American, I was born and grew up in England. This is probably why I insist on trying to "level the playing field" and offer my products to overseas customers at the lowest shipping cost I can manage, even though it takes five times as long to prepare a package for international shipping as compared to domestic, what with the customs form and attaching the invoice to the outside in a pouch.

Graham.