RE: [avr-chat] Atmel LIN chips

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] Atmel LIN chips
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:32:44 +1000

On Eric's advice I contacted Atmel and a reply suggested all these products
are being shipped to auto makers and until they are satisfied the general
availability and lower MOQs are sometime in the future. They did suggest I
could find ATmega32M1s but a search of Farnell, DigiKey, Mouser, etc showed
they were all non-stock. My client does not want to commit to a product for
which delivery is so unsure as they are ready to go now.

Regards
Ron