[avr-chat] Startup code.

From: Robert von Knobloch
Subject: [avr-chat] Startup code.
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:54:47 +0200

I need to change the stack pointer initilisation and am having trouble
finding where the code for this originates in the toolchain.
The 'standard' avr startup sets the stack, bss & heap.
I use no heap (malloc on a 1K part??) and would like to save code and
also leave the stack pointer set at top of ram.
Could someone point me where the source for .init2 lies ? I can only
find an object file that gets linked in.
I am using avr-libc 1.4.6.

Many thanks,
Robert