Re: [avr-chat] Difficulty programming attiny13 with AVR dragon

From: Kevin DuBois
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Difficulty programming attiny13 with AVR dragon
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:42:27 -0700

Thanks for the suggestion! unfortunately, no progress so far...
I bought another usb (shorter) cable, tried on various usb ports on
two different computers, with the same results.

The firmware version for the AVR dragon is 6.11, and the hardware
version of the board is 7.
My only idea is to update the firmware on the Dragon. Is avrdude
capable of doing this? I don't have access to any windows machines.

Cheers
Kevin DuBois
address@hidden