Re: [avr-chat] format '%5.2f' expects type 'double', but argument 6 has

From: Rick Mann
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] format '%5.2f' expects type 'double', but argument 6 has type 'float'
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 13:30:04 -0800

Oops, sorry, meant to reply to the list, too.

Really? Interesting. I consider explicitly typing out the default behavior to
be a prime example of messy. You don't gain anything by having it in the code
(there's no readability improvement); in fact, it clutters the code.

But, I guess there's not much that can be done about it. Thanks for the info.

--
Rick