Re: [avr-chat] DAPA programming hardware options

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] DAPA programming hardware options
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 23:38:05 -0300

Wait… you have a STK600? Why bother with all this? Just use it to do programming & save yourself a huge hassle. Learn how the ISP works… see http://support.atmel.no/knowledgebase/avrstudiohelp/mergedProjects/STK600/stk600_programming_ext.html , and see the help-file in Studio, and ask questions on what you don’t understand here or on AVRFreaks!