[avr-chat] AT32uc3c1512

From: sebastian Oldani
Subject: [avr-chat] AT32uc3c1512
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:18:32 -0300

Hello friend, i am trying to program a uC in linux, is my first time.
I need a configuration file por this uC (at32uc3c1512) i tried to edit
the avrdude.conf in this way

#------------------------------------------------------------
# AVR32UC3C1512
#------------------------------------------------------------

part
    id          = "uc3c1512";
    desc        = "AT32UC3C1512";
    signature   = 0x00 0x40 0x3F;
    has_jtag    = yes;
    is_avr32    = yes;

    memory "flash"
        paged           = yes;
        page_size       = 512;           # bytes
        readsize        = 512;           # bytes
        num_pages       = 1024;          # could be set dynamicly
        size            = 0x00080000;    # could be set dynamicly
        offset          = 0x80000000;
    ;
;

I search for the signature value, and it has one byte more, but
signature only has three places.

When i try to (for example) erase the uC, i have this error msj:

avrdude: jtagmkII_program_enable(): bad response to enter progmode
command: RSP_ILLEGAL_JTAG_ID
avrdude: jtagmkII_program_enable(): bad response to enter progmode
command: RSP_ILLEGAL_JTAG_ID
avrdude: JTAGEN fuse disabled?
avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1
         Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
         this check.

Anybody can help me?, i want to program a AT32UC3C1512 from linux with avrdude.

Thank You!!!