[avr-gcc-list] Simple menu implementation

From: Robert Rozman
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Simple menu implementation
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:34:43 +0100

Hello,

I need to implement simple menu structure for communication with user
via 2X16 character LCD and 4 keys (up one level,left,right,accept) in my
custom home automation system. Since I'm not so experienced my code
would look like mess and will need much more space than really needed.

So if someone has some startup code or menu implementation that would
help me get started I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,
regards,
Robert Rozman