[avr-gcc-list] Re: progmem

From: Alexander Popov
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: progmem
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 01:14:47 +0200

Bart McCoard wrote:
>Does anyone know of an easy way to access a long in program memory?

I've writen a PRG_RDW which works ok for me. It reads words from program
memory. You may try to expand it for reading longs.

btw If someone experience problems with this macro, please inform me for I'm
using it in many programs. Thanks!

Alexander Popov

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,