[avr-gcc-list] windows instal of Gunnar's build - test release

From: Kasper Pedersen
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] windows instal of Gunnar's build - test release
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:16:14 +0100

If anyone has bandwidth to waste and wants to live dangerously..
I haven't even used it myself yet (will have to do some conversion of my asm
modules)

http://www.anderskp.dk/files/avrgcc20010228bz.exe

This is a *test install utility* with gunnar's GCC build. I changed the
compression system to use libbz2 instead of zlib in order to make it
smaller, but it's still 13MB. I didn't get all the slack out, it seems.

That server will handle any amount of load.

/Kasper