Re: [avr-gcc-list] Using the 10bit ADC converter of an AT90S8535

From: Larry Barello
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Using the 10bit ADC converter of an AT90S8535
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:18:26 -0700

Note, I have never used the attached C code, but it is what I wrote before
converting it to assembly for my final project.  It should work fine.  At
least it compiles fine..

The second & third files is the assembly code that I do use.  It does
conversion (very low overhead) and allows you to simply "read" the current
value.  It converts all 8 channels although that would be easy to change.

Larry Barello