Re: [avr-gcc-list] Problems with avr-gcc vers 3.0

From: johan.olin
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Problems with avr-gcc vers 3.0
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:55:07 -0000

Hi,
I got the same result when compiling with
-O3 opt. level. (which I think is used in the gcctest makefiles)

But, when I inserted some dummy code into the loop
it seems to work as exptected ....
OR,
If I declared the counter variable as 'volatile' it also
seemed OK ....

Empty loops seem to be quite a popular target
for the optimizer .......

BR : Jussi