[avr-gcc-list] simulavr-0.0.11

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr-0.0.11
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 12:06:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi All,

I've just released version 0.0.11 of my avr simulator, Simulavr.

With this release, I've added a curses based display coprocess which gives
the user a near real time look at the registers and sram while running an
avr program. I've also fixed a few bugs in the instruction processing and
redesigned some of the internals to make adding new features easier.

I'm using the simulator as a remote target for avr-gdb in my quest to get
avr support for gdb working. The simulator seems to be holding up rather
nicely so far. I've been able to expose some problems with the existing
avr-gdb patches.

Here's where you can get simulavr and my current gdb patches:

  http://res099095.halls.colostate.edu/programs/simulavr

Hope that this is useful for someone out there.

If anyone is interested in helping me sort out the avr-gdb problems I've
found, please contact me. I can use all the help I can get on this since
I'm still pretty low on a rather steep learning curve with gdb internals.

Enjoy the holidays.

Ted Roth