[avr-gcc-list] simulavr-0.0.13 released

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr-0.0.13 released
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:42:22 -0700 (MST)

I have just released simulavr-0.0.13. This release contains more bug
fixes, more documentation, improved gdb interface, improved display
interface, improved build system and a few other minor changes.

The home for the project has moved to a permanent site:

  http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/simulavr/

The official 0.0.13 source tar file can be found here:

  http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/simulavr/

The latest changes can also be obtained via anonymous cvs now.

Please try it out and if you break it, send me a bug report!

Ted Roth