Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc I2C library for hardware TWI?

From: Peter Fleury
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc I2C library for hardware TWI?
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:20:14 +0100

My I2C library *) is a software implementation of a I2C master and works
with any AVR chips. The I2C protocoll is implemented in assembler, but the
library can be called from avr-gcc.
Some newer ATmega chips have the I2C protocoll implemented using special
instructions. I have not yet worked with these new chips.

Peter Fleury  address@hidden