[avr-gcc-list] Fuse Bit Programmer for Linux

From: Adi Linden
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Fuse Bit Programmer for Linux
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:00:11 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I've been doing PIC programming for a while off and on, but it looks like
there is much more support for AVR programming and development tools on
Linux.

I plan on using uisp and a serial port programmer (AVR910) to program AVR
devices. As I understand it this won't allow me to program the fuses in
the AVR devices.

What do you use and recommend to program the fuse bits in the AT90S1200,
AT90S2313 and AT90S8515?

Regards,
Adi