[avr-gcc-list] defining stdio

From: Eric Fort
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] defining stdio
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:47:44 -0800 (PST)

I'm about to dive head first into embedded programming
in c on the avr.  I looked at the docs for gcc-avr and
found references to the .h file(s) and standard c
library for the avr and chip specific definitions but
no references as to how/where to define what
ports/interfaces are to be used as stdio, stderr, etc.
 what am I missing?  please help.

Thanks,

Eric

P.S.

what would "hello_world" look like on/for the avr?

(maybe w/ leds displaying the binary ascii or
something, though I wouldn't think displaying to a dot
character module should be much harder)