[avr-gcc-list] GDB, Insight and AVR

From: marko . panger
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] GDB, Insight and AVR
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:23:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all!!

I have few questions regarding debugging:

I would like to debug my application which is made of some assembler and some C
source files. I tried to do this in AVR Studio, but with no success. AVR Studio
doesn't support watching of structures, pointers, there is no possiblity to
watch variables defined in assembler sources and so on....

I was wondering if GDB, or better Insight(simulator mode) supports AVR devices ?

Any help would be apprecited !!

Regards,
Marko Panger

http://www.email.si