Re: [avr-gcc-list] Obtainability AVR (ATmega8) in The Netherlands (Euro

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Obtainability AVR (ATmega8) in The Netherlands (Europe)?
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 19:42:46 +0200

> I'd like to know where I can obtain the ATmega8 in The
> Netherlands. The resellers I know (Conrad, RS Components)
> have only got a few types out of the AVR range. For example
> not the ATmega8.
>
> Perhaps somebody knows a reseller in Europe?
>
> (I'm now using the AT90LS4433 but like to use the ATmega8)

www.schukat.de

Prices:
Atmega8 DIP28
7,20
5,40
4,50

for 1,10 and 50+
+VAT +shipping

One europe, so no problem to bye in germany. If prices in nl
lower then let us know!
For a long time it was a problem to pay over borders. The
banks catch 20 EUR per paiment. But the european court has
decided that this is not longer allowed. The inter european
bank orders have to be calculated as inter state ones.
DonĀ“t know if it is so now.

Bye
        Klaus