[avr-gcc-list] Where to get AVR-GCC

From: mgoris
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Where to get AVR-GCC
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 07:15:20 +1000

Hi,

A search for avr-gcc on google pointed me to
http://medo.fov.uni-mb.si/mapp/uTools/ which has patches for GCC 2.7.95 (I
think).
But someone has mentioned CVS versions up to 3.1 and soon to be 3.2. Are
the development versions in CVS suitable for using with the Mega128? And
where can I get the latest versions of avr-gcc and binutils?

Mal Goris
CSC Australia
460 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards NSW 2065
Ph: 02 9901 1324    Fax: 02 9901 1555    Email: address@hidden
This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the
message permanently from your system and destroy any copies.