Re: [avr-gcc-list] latest sources from uisp needed

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] latest sources from uisp needed
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 20:44:46 +0200

Theodore Roth wrote:

> Hi Klaus,
>
> The cvs repository is here: http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=uisp
>
> I see that there has only been one change in cvs (by Marek) since the
> 20020626 release which you have.
>
> I forgot to bring in my 2313 device to work. I was going to look into this
> myself. I'll see what I can dig up.

Yes, now the cvs is available... it was for me one day whithout any
content!
Maybe a problem by sourceforge. So we could continue.

You write in another mail that you may found a missbehaviour
in stk500. Have you updated the stk500 firmware with lates
download from avr.com?

I have done that a few days before but was out of home for
a few days and i have never tested the board under linux
again. I will try that the next days.

The atmel software (avr-studio) crashed my laptop
whill checking on all serial ports. There is
no way to select the correct port, it allways check
all available ports and there was one for Irda.
To make avr-studio happy i have deinstalled that
and after that some other things wont run again....
I like the windows systems :-)

So, i will do some tests the next days and maybe try
to diff the codes send from avr-studio and
the uisp. Maybe some more problems  maybe some
solutions.

Thanks
        Klaus